CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

There you have it! Sigourney Weaver is pissed! Pissed at the people for making the crappy Alien vs. Predator crossovers. Well not really, actually that is just me, but I am sure deep down inside she associates the flicks starring her beloved scary monster villain with PMS. And so she has come to realize that the only thing against this is to star in another Alien film. At least that is what she told OK Magazine:

“I would definitely do another if I had a director like Ridley Scott and we had a good idea, Ridley is enthusiastic about it.”

So might we see a revival of the Alien-Series? Who knows, but I am rooting for it. If Indy can do it, so can good ol' Ripley.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonym said...
    I can only get better than all the AVP flicks... Lets hope for it with Ridley as the director !

Post a Comment



Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite