CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Remember the mid 80's? It was the prime era of Hollywood. Movies back than were fantastic and new. I'm talking movies like BACK TO THE FUTURE, EXPLORERS, E.T., THE GOONIES, FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR or MONSTER SQUAD. I was a kid when I saw those movies and though I love todays flicks just like the next guy, I have to admit: Movies were better back then!
But maybe that's just because I was a kid, and an eight year old boy who watches STAR WARS: EPISODE I feels just the same...
I doubt it though.
Anway... one of the aforementioned movies is getting its compulsive remake: ROB COHEN director of THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS, DAYLIGHT or the soon to be released THE MUMMY: TOMB OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR will produce but not direct (phew...) the MONSTER SQUAD REMAKE according to bloody-disgusting.com.

Well after the recent INDIANA JONES REMAKE I guess we can prepare for more makeovers of classic movies.
So who's with me for a BUCKAROO BANZAI Remake?

2 Comments:

  1. Derrick said...
    Love the original. Is a great and also scary classic. I don't understand what you mean by Indiana Jones remake though. That is a new story and not a remake.
    Anonym said...
    Isn´t "The Monster Squad" something like "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen"? Never saw the Monster Squad movie :/

Post a Comment



Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite