CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

I guess by now you all heard about the infamous BALE OUT on the set of TERMINATOR: SALVATION. Looks like CHRISTIAN BALE is kinda the new STAR WARS KID. Probably as I am writing this, someone on the planet is uploading an new remix of BALES rant on youtube. Though I think it's funny and he kinda deserves to be mocked for being a cock, I still think he is a great actor and probably not half as much of an asshole, as the leaked audio suggests. I mean come on... I know a lot of people that have gone ballistic (or should I say "baleistic"?) over some shit and regretted it immediately. It's just human to sometimes lose your shit (pun intended). That's not an excuse and it doesn't make it right, but people should stop pointing fingers. If BALE wouldn't be a rich celebrity, no one would make a big deal out of it. But being famous does not change the fact, that you're still a human. And sometimes even an asshole.
That being said, CHRISTIAN BALE apologized on L.A.'s Kevin & Bean morning radio show on KROQ. Though you may still think he is a prick, I say cut the dude some slack and let bygones be bygones.
Listen to the apology here.
And besides all that: TERMINATOR: SALVATION will kick ass!

4 Comments:

  1. Anonym said...
    yeah, everyone makes a hype about it because he's famous and all.
    But the remix still rocks xD


    why don't you fucking understand *sings*
    Cedric Nutz said...
    True... but I really like the "stop pointing fingers" part when taking a look at the buttom right of this page.. ^^
    Anonym said...
    ..bottom right of this page?...
    looks down..

    oh yeah..lol xD
    Anonym said...
    It's hard being famous...

    huh Eddie?! ;)

    This hole story is just dumb... He's a good actor. That's what I think about him.

Post a Comment



Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite