CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

QUICK REVIEWS #1

Since a lot of you guys write me and ask me what I think about this movie and that movie, I figured I could aswell post a short list of movies, that I watched recently and what I thought of them.
Since I don't have the time to write detailed reviews and sum up the storylines, I just give a rating from one to ten. One being pretty shitty and ten being on of my all-time favourites (hardly ever given).

If you don't know the movie, click the link and do some research for your own. You lazy ass!

Recently Watched:

The Fall: 8/10

Taken:
8/10

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist:
5/10

The Wrestler:
9/10

Frost/Nixon: 8/10

Let the right one in: 9/10

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button:
7/10

Slumdog Millionaire: 8/10

RocknRolla: 7/10

Gran Torino:
7/10

Ondskan (Evil):
7/10

1 Comment:

  1. Anonym said...
    hi eddy

    ähm.. ne frage:

    Wo hast du taken gesehen ??!
    Ich will den auch sehen, hab ein bisschen gesurft, aber irgendwie heißt es der is noch nicht draußen...


    peace

Post a Comment



Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite