CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A CHICK YOU MIGHT DIG #3



Beautiful AMY SMART. I think I fell in love with her when I first saw her on ROAD TRIP seducing BRECKIN MEYER. I fell in love again when I saw her in the great and underappreciated INTERSTATE 60. She did another roadtrip in the mediocre RAT RACE and it seems to me, that AMY is the kind of girl you just want to bunk and go on an adventure. She has the perfect mixture of sweetness and toughness. If you saw CRANK you'll know what I mean...

So where is AMY now?
Well besides of giving her voice to several ROBOT CHICKEN characters, we will see her in CRANK 2: HIGH VOLTAGE. Also she just landed the lead in a new ABC pilot called "SEE CATE RUN", about a young attorney eventually running for President of the U.S.

Yes we can!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonym said...
    hell yeah, she's really cute^^
    im really looking forward to Crank 2, although i thinks it is kinda stupid to make a second movie. The fall at the end of Crank really should have killed him and now they just revive him, as if he was a superhuman -.-
    anyway...i think the movie will be totally Crank just like the first part.^^

Post a Comment



Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite