CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


The Los Angeles Times reports about a ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER, who was recently shown some footage of TERMINATOR SALVATION. Here is what the Governor had to say:

"I still don't know how it will play out with this one. They showed me some footage, but I don't have a feel for the movie. I didn't see enough. I wasn't sure who the Terminator was. I don't know if there is one or if he's the star or the hero. These are the things that determine the success and how the strong the movie will be. I hope they do well, and I hope it is a huge hit. I do hope it creates a spectacle on the screen. That is what James Cameron created."

He was also asked, if he'd miss being in the movie or feel some sort of loss when he saw the footage.
"No, the same thing happened with bodybuilding. Seven times I won the Mr. Olympia title, a record, no one had done that. Then someone else [South Carolina native Lee Haney] won it eight times. Do I sit and say, 'Darn it, my record is gone' or 'Darn, I'm not up there on stage.' No, because I've moved into other phases of my life. I moved on from bodybuilding into entertainment. Then I moved on from entertainment into a political life. Now this is the most exciting experience of my life. When this movie comes out, I won't be sitting there saying, 'Why can't I do that?' I hope it makes a lot of money and is very successful."
Well, I don't know much about the Governors politics, but as far as TERMINATOR goes... it will be hard to step in those T-800 shoes. Even for CHRISTIAN BALE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite