CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ROBERT DE NIRO and AL PACINO team up in RIGHTEOUS KILL to kick some criminal ass. Both actors starred together in two films, never spend really much screen-time together though. In GODFATHER PART 2 you could see both actors, but since ROBERT DE NIRO played AL PACINOS father until MICHAEL CORLEONE was born, they didn't share the silver screen in a single scene.
In HEAT they were on opposite sides of the law, but only had a few scenes together. So basically RIGHTEOUS KILL is the first movie in which both will act together FOR REAL. So for me, being a huge DE NIRO and PACINO fan, this is a big deal. I hope they don't screw it up.
Here is a new trailer of RIGHTEOUS KILL (redband, meaning R-rated trailer, meaning foul language and hopefully violent).



And if you just watched the trailer, then this is really funny (and true...).

3 Comments:

  1. Christian S. said...
    Even though I've seen the scam trailer a couple of times before I still laugh my ass off each time. And it is true.
    But the new trailer of Righteous Kill looks really promising. the first one wasn't really for me, but this second one is really good. I'm starting to look forward to it.
    eiermann! said...
    this f*ckin' movie will be F*uckin' great xD
    Anonym said...
    lol 50 pfennig!

Post a Comment



Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite